Wednesday, March 3, 2010

You Gotta See This Video Wednesday

So I needed to catch up.....

SOLD OUT
The Anni DiFranco concert that I saw Feb. 23rd was great. The Kent Stage only holds around 600 people, so it was a nice setting for her music. And it was totally sold out too!


Lola's
The weekend that followed was great too. I went the Cleveland Art Museum and a restaurant called Lola. Cleveland should be so proud to have a place this good. I have never in all my life tasted food so heavenly.





2010 Autoshow
And then this Monday I went to the auto show with my Dad. We had a great time dreaming.








You Gotta See This Video Wednesday

District 9
One of the films nominated for best picture this year started out as a short film. I thought it would be cool to share it with you.


Alive in Joburg
Directed by Neill Blomkamp

No comments: