Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Eye Spy






I went to do a few tasks for the wife today and then I treated myself to awesome food and a movie. The food came in the form of Taco Tontos. Tontos means fool in Spanish, but they don’t fool around. You eat like a king when your there. Then it was off to the theater to see Eagle Eye. I thought it was an outstanding thriller. It’s the kind of film Hitchcock would make if he were alive today. It's a modern "The Man Who Knew Too Much". Everyone will like this movie, I can’t see what there is to hate about it.

1 comment:

Kindred Spirits Photography said...

Lewis and I went to see this movie last night. It was very good. Lewis thought it was a cross between Die Hard 4, I Robot, and Wall E. The sound went out at one point for a while and we got free passes. But even with that, it had lots of twists and unexpected moments. Good Flick!!!