Tuesday, September 30, 2008

There is a Hungry Parasite in my Belly



Cedar Lee was showing Parasite in 3D this past weekend. I could ever tell you what the movie was about. It was part horror, part sci-fi, all comedy. It was one of those movies were it was so bad it was good. And as a special treat to Cedar Lee’s My Space friends, if you told the concession cashier that you've got a hungry parasite in your belly, you’d get a free 32 oz popcorn with any drink purchase. It was great; I think I was the only one with popcorn.

I complete forgot to mention seeing Burn After Reading the other day. I went to see it with the wife and it’s a great Coen Brothers movie. It reminded me of their early works like Blood Simple and Fargo. It’s worth checking out, but it’s not for everyone.

No comments: