Monday, June 16, 2008

HULK SMASH


My friend Sam and I went to see The Incredible Hulk on Saturday. It’s a great movie and it’s so much better than the first film. I am a fan of the first one, so that should tell you something. There is this great scene with he gets angry at the lightning during a storm. So he picks up a boulder and throws it at the lightning, trying to kill it. But that's not the best part of the story. That would be why Sam can't stay out and play anymore. That's because he is taking care of his girlfriend's mother's shih tzu ................That's right. I said shih tzu. Furthermore, it’s a republican shih tzu. I feel Sam deserves some kind of metal for this selfless act. My wife said he should dress the dog in an “I love Obama” t-shirt before they get back.

2 comments:

The Cog said...

What a snazzy hat on Sam!

Kindred Spirits Photography said...

Hi George
I took my little friend Tim to see The Incredible Hulk that day too!! I loved that they featured Lou Ferrigno and Bill Bixby the way they did. It was surprisingly good. It still cracks me up that his shirt rips off, but not the pants!!