Monday, February 2, 2009

HAPPY GROUNDHOG DAY



Windage
Your new official meteorological term of the day is windage. So says the members of the Inner Circle. I went to gobbler knob this morning with my brother and a friend of his.......................and I am about to pass out as I write this. I went straight from my hellish day at work to groundhog country (which is also apparently God's country or so the signs said; but I hear He is having boarder disputes over the territory). If you ever wanted to see thousands of people to gather from all over to cheer for a small rodent, then this is for you. Unfortunately Phil saw his shadow today declaring six more weeks of winter. I had a great time doing it and will try to be back next. And then I went to go see a movie...



GOT MILK
The Times of Harvey Milk. If you haven't seen this movie already, I urge you to go and see it. Of the movies nominated for best picture this year that I have seen this one is the best. It is truly a beautiful story about hope.

No comments: