Sunday, July 20, 2008

Art Walk: part four



















After my rest, I continue on my quest to find more art on the grounds of the university. And what better place than the Art Building. On the way found a piece that looks like it was done by Carol Hummel and I was running out of day, so I went to the Brian first. Behind The Brain was made by Brinsley Tyrrell and it transformed a pitiful looking rose garden (where planet life never grew) into a beautiful place. If I were to find old pictures of what it looked like you would never recognize it. Amy and I often went there whenever we were on campus. We tried to protect it as best as we could. After that I had to get a few picture of the Art Building. Doesn’t worry there’s no need to adjust your computer screen, the place really looks that bad.

No comments: