Monday, April 12, 2010

Fresh Music Monday

Hi there everyone!
I am back from another jam packed weekend of fun.
(I have never had this much fun before. I should have got a divorce years ago.)
I went to the Cleveland Museum of Art for Raiders of the Lost Ark. It was part of there Opening Festivities for the Gartner Auditorium. They have been updating it and haven't shown a movie there for 4 and a half years. Then an open house for a really cool apartment
(X~thinking about maybe buying one~X)...


a wonderful trek around the beautiful Lakeview Cemetery...


Dinner at Silver Spartan Diner...


Lopez on Lee for some drinks...


then CLUE with a live cast at the Cedar Lee Theater...


and finally more fun at Panini's in Coventry.
Fun times; no party poopers there.

I am gearing up for the Ben Fold's Concert this week. If you are in Cleveland and free you should check it out.
His music is fun to listen too...
and with that I'll leave you with some of the music I hope to hear.



Ben Folds - Effington
Album - Way to Normal





Ben Folds (feat. Regina Spektor) - You Don't Know Me
Album - Way to Normal





Ben Folds - Rockin' the Suburbs
Album - Rockin' the Suburbs

No comments: