Monday, January 25, 2010

Fresh Music Monday

I got some great music for you to listen to today. I just want to go on record that I have always liked Tom Waits' music, just on a limited basis. That all changed a few days ago when I cam across a gem of a song he did for a 1992 film called American Heart. I love it so much that I take back what I said about Tom. He has a voice so raw and passionate, its sometimes hard to listen to his music. It's also because the music makes you feel something were you want to or not; it invokes a response. I can't say that about to many acts out there today. This is one song I could listen to for hours on end.


Tom Waits - Never Let Go
Album - Orphans: Brawlers, Bawlers, and Bastards



1 comment:

Shawn said...

He's had a huge influence on practically everybody who calls themselves musicians today.

Thanks for the post!